Saturday, July 4, 2015

Announcement: Summer Hiatus

Hiatus

Dear Valued Readers,

I'm taking a hiatus through the coming month for the purpose of working on a board game that I'm hoping to crowdfund later this year.  I've been following recent boardgame trends since the whole KickStarter craze began a few years back, and I've come up with several ideas for games that I think would sell very well.  However, I can never quite seem to find the time to set anything down on paper.  This summer, I hope to change that.

In the mean time, I hope that you'll keep this site in your bookmark roster.  I'll be back to my daily post schedule in August.

If you start to miss me, try visiting my snarky Twitter feed, or my other Blogspot blog, The Great Geek Manual, both of which I've loaded down with enough of my own unique brand of wit and wisdom to last through the month.

Yours Truly,
Pipedreamergrey

Admin, The Geek Art Gallery


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image you posted reminds me of Fallout in so many ways that it is very nostalgic for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...