Friday, April 25, 2014

Music Video: Orchestral GoT Theme



Beautifully shot, sedately paced and featuring weird yellow ribbons, the people behind this version clearly took their inspiration from the epic outdoor settings of Game of Thrones. Hope they asked the park ranger first.
"After making my orchestral version of the theme, "Misty Mountains," from the movie, the Hobbit, I wanted to try my hand at yet another orchestral cover. When I heard that the Game of Thrones Season 3 was to going to be aired at the end of March, I decided that a cover of the theme song had to be done!

Once again, I enlisted the help of my awesome and talented friends from college to recreate the Game of Thrones theme song as a tribute to the series."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...